CENTURION PURCHASING GROUP
Top Reasons Why YOU Should Be a Member of The Centurion Purchasing (CPG)!!
- Becoming a member is FREE with NO binding contracts!
- *There are NO SIGN-UP COSTS & NO HIDDEN FEES!
- National Account pricing with Coca-Cola & Dr. Pepper plus per gallon quarterly rebates on BIB’s.
- Along with the Vendors who pay out quarterly rebates, members can also receive deviated pricing on other C-Store items including design, equipment & products.
- The CPG is operated by the offices of ASAP Energy Inc., owners and operators of 20 ASAP General Stores across the state of Oklahoma; with several new locations in the works, Lucille’s Roadhouse Restaurant, and Holiday Inn Express.
- ASAP Energy prides itself in understanding the industry and we work hard to make every dollar count. Our programs and services can drive your businesses to a higher level of performance.
The Centurion Purchasing Group Members can currently receive quarterly rebates from…
- Core-Mark – One of the nation’s largest grocery/tobacco suppliers with over 120 years’ experience helping independent customers grow sales and profits.
- US Foods – Provides the tools to help you make your business easier and more profitable. As convenience stores move into the food service business US Food delivers more convenience and value as America’s one-stop restaurant food, equipment and supply store.
- Cash Management ATM’s – Everything from ATM machine management solutions to ATM machine branding.
- Dr Pepper & Coke – National account pricing and rebates apply to all 2.5 – and 5-gallon DR Pepper & Coke BIBS. Members must own their own fountain equipment. Ask us today how we can help get our Customers the best pricing on Fountain Equipment.
- Red Diamond Coffee & Tea – Quality coffee programs with equipment and whole bean grinding options.
The Centurion Purchasing Group Payment Recap
Member Payout – $341,368.94
• 1st Quarter
• 2nd Quarter
• 3rd Quarter
• 4th Quarter
The CPG strives to issue payment 45 days after the close of the quarter. Checks are void after 60 days and require a $50.00 minimum amount to be issued. We are moving toward direct deposit and will issue checks annually if direct deposit is declined with a $50.00 check fee.
Contact Kirk for any additional questions about the CPG. Let us help you shift your businesses to a higher level of performance.